Foto's

Friday, August 13, 2010

Mijn Indiase vriend en ik

NEW GAME - Jomperette vs. ashish_pune

ashish_pune: Hello

ashish_pune: how are you?

ashish_pune: are reading?

Jomperette: hi i'm fine

Jomperette: how r u?

ashish_pune: I am fine thanks

Jomperette: u can't sleep

Jomperette: it's late in india isn't it

ashish_pune: yes

ashish_pune: today is sat

Jomperette: still friday here

ashish_pune: okay

ashish_pune: whats the time there?

Jomperette: 23:14

ashish_pune: its 2:30 AM

ashish_pune: here

ashish_pune: so what do you do?

Jomperette: play chess

ashish_pune: okay

ashish_pune: but can chat in between

ashish_pune: do you have prob

Jomperette: yes

Jomperette: prob?

ashish_pune: problem

Jomperette: no

Jomperette: u?

ashish_pune: no i dont have

ashish_pune: I am a mechanical engineer

ashish_pune: n u>

ashish_pune: and you?

Jomperette: reporter

ashish_pune: nice

ashish_pune: n your name?

Jomperette: jelle

ashish_pune: Hello Jelle

Jomperette: www.opurk.nl is my newspaper

ashish_pune: are you male or female

Jomperette: man

ashish_pune: Eaton Technologies Pvt Ltd is my company

Jomperette: what do u make?

ashish_pune: automotive components

Jomperette: for cars?

ashish_pune: yes

ashish_pune: we deals with OEM like GM ford

Jomperette: nice

ashish_pune: you play chess well

Jomperette: u2

ashish_pune: thanks

ashish_pune: Had you visited INDIA

ashish_pune: ?

Jomperette: no

Jomperette: never been further than spain

ashish_pune: sorry

ashish_pune: didnt get you

ashish_pune: what you want to say

Jomperette: i never was outside europe

ashish_pune: okay

Jomperette: were you ever in europe

ashish_pune: do you have GF

ashish_pune: ?

Jomperette: gf?

ashish_pune: girl friend

Jomperette: wife+3 kids

Jomperette: u?

ashish_pune: I am unmarried

ashish_pune: I have 2 girl friend

Jomperette: 2?

ashish_pune: yes

ashish_pune: one in office

ashish_pune: and one near to my home

Jomperette: aren't they jealous?

Jomperette: oops

ashish_pune: heheh

ashish_pune: hahaha

Jomperette: explain 2 gf!

ashish_pune: play game man

Jomperette: i'm lost already

GAME OVER - Jomperette vs. ashish_pune - ashish_pune won by checkmate (-9). Your new standard rating is 1349.

Jomperette: well done

ashish_pune: thankx

Jomperette: good night

ashish_pune: so you were talking about my gf

Jomperette: yes

ashish_pune: I have two gf

Jomperette: explain

ashish_pune: one is in my office

Jomperette: yes

ashish_pune: and one lives near to my home only

ashish_pune: she is in college

Jomperette: and they don't know?

ashish_pune: yes

Jomperette: who do u love then?

ashish_pune: if they will know then they will kill me

ashish_pune: I dnt love to any one

Jomperette: that's a shame

Jomperette: a dutch saying is:

ashish_pune: I love to keep friendship with them

Jomperette: better to have 1 bird in the sky

Jomperette: than 10 in the air!

ashish_pune: ohhhhhh

ashish_pune: its my age yaar

Jomperette: how old?

ashish_pune: 24 pnly

ashish_pune: only*

Jomperette: i was married then

ashish_pune: you never make gf

Jomperette: no!

ashish_pune: ohhhhhhhhhh man

Jomperette: love my wife too much

ashish_pune: then how you enjoyed the life

Jomperette: with my wife

ashish_pune: I will also love my wife

Jomperette: and chess

Jomperette: and kids

ashish_pune: I love chess also

ashish_pune: as you can see\

Jomperette: yes

Jomperette: have a nice night

ashish_pune: I will love my wife and kids also

ashish_pune: thankx

ashish_pune: same to you

Jomperette: see you around

ashish_pune: wanna one more play

ashish_pune: ?

Jomperette: no thanks

Jomperette: maybe next time

ashish_pune: ok no probs

ashish_pune: sure

Jomperette: bye bye

ashish_pune: bbbye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home